The Best way to install Mac OS X is to use transmac.
- Download and Install Transmac From http://www.acutesystems.com/scrtm.htm
- Mac OS X .DMG and ISO Download Link.
- Run Transmac as administrator.
- Right click on your USB and select Restore With Disk Image.
- Now browse your .DMG file and Click OK as shown.
- Wait until it is Finished
- Now the USB drive is ready.
- Reboot your computer and select your USB from boot menu.
- Select your USB and type -v -x as shown below.
- Select Disk Utility from utilities as shown below.
- Select your computer/laptop hard drive and go to Erase Tab and format it as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and click Erase as shown.
- Now close Disk Utility and click continue
- Select your hard drive (that you formatted) and click continue as shown.
- Wait until it is installing.
- Reboot your and Enjoy.